Hey girlies....Sup? lol...Just felt like doing a lil 'ghetto' thing there....lol...anywho....
Oh but before I get to them let me give ya'll some info. on a few horrors I ran into. First off, on my second day of joining S.A., I recieved a message from a pot. Huh?? Jaws on the floor ! Because to be frank, I seek my pots, they have never sought me...so this was a shocker. Opened the mail and it read "you're hot, would you be interested in short term or one off adult fun ...for spoiling?"........
Right....exactly. That's why I left two spaces...since that was definitely cause for pause...lol....But you know being that you're new and all, you are somewhat caught between intrigue, flattery, kerching and what not....so you think....well let me reply and see.
Before I replied though, I asked myself....would I be interested in one off? (Dude didn't even have a pic by the way). So I was wrestling with my morals....doesn't one off mean escorting? Lawd....lol...so it was a dilemma....I resorted to asking the S.A. bloggers...(because I hadn't discovered ya'll lovelies yet, lol). Anywho...to cut a long story short, the advice was..." hell no...girl he clearly looking for an escort, not a sugar babe" etc. etc.
So I was left with thinking....hmmmm...do I mind being an escort?
FOR THE RIGHT PRICE?????????????????????
I reflected upon it and thought okay here's how I'mma reply...( yeah I know, doing the ghetto ebonics thing again, lol...just in that kinda mood, eheheheee) ...." I don't mind one off or short term arrangements as long as all parties are clear on what is; and have an agreeable arrangement. What does spoiling constitute? Are we talking allowances or gifts?"
He responded,
" cash, how about £250.00 (approx. $400 U.S. dollars) for dinner and a night of adult fun"
My first thought was...'he's having a laugh right'? LOL....because I sure was. Now this is just me, I am not judging anyone for what they see as fitting but that would only cover my time for dinner. Hence I replied,
" Thank you for your offer. I have considered it and would have no problems with that, however £250 ($400) would only cover dinner."
And that was that. Never heard from him again.
Now was I being a snob? I don't think so....I didn't sign up for sugardom to be an escort. I signed up to get a taste of the -good life-(whatever that is) and to save a substantial amount of money along the way to be quite comfortable, learn the tricks and trades to sooner rather than later make my own millions. Thus, I can't be messing about with chum change.
BUT with that said, I would damn well consider seriously one night of adult fun for a tempting figure. Had he said £1,000 ($1,500), then damn....maybe be I woulda done it....tut tut tut....lol
So now I am questioning what the heck are my morals/values???
Because....................................................
when it's all said and done....does everyone really have a price????

nope nope nope....youre absolutely right for not settling for that price...ive settled before due to financial need but never again...if you are cream of the crop, you need to be paid accordingly (should you choose that route)...what i did was this: i thought about the MINIMUM monthly allowance that i would be comfortable with...then divided that by 4 (i feel like 4 is a safe number for once a week "fun") and whatever that number is, that pot would have to come up with it the first time around...thats my price (in said situation)....its easy to talk your way down from a negotiation number but DIFFICULT to negotiate your way up...
ReplyDeletehth
d.sugarbaby
Haha. I don't consider it settling. I have my cheap escort dates and my pricey escort dates. I think I'm more monetarily driven, but that's just me.
ReplyDeleteIn the end, just know what you're looking for. If you're hot, young, smart, etc., you shouldn't have to settle. Not on a real SD hunt. They pay thousands a month just to keep you around and that's not including the perks
:)