So what I have first discovered is that you must learn to weed the sugarland. Like I said in my profile, I am new to Sugarland and this is my first lesson. I joined the infamous S.A. about three weeks ago and started sending emails to every potential I saw. That is lesson two. I told myself that I am not going to sit around and wait for a pot. SD to come find me, afterall I am the one seeking the lifestyle.
After receiving a few replies, I was ecstatic. It was like everything was happening so fast, I was damn near overwhelmed. I decided to reply to every single one, tentatively i.e. You know you have to feel them out and seeing that I was new to this sort of thing, I didn't want to come across amateur.
Then I noticed I lost some of them along the way, for one reason or another, I really don't know. We'll be having what seems a good exchange and then..wham...no reply...lol.... So I learnt and I'm still learning to weed out the weeds. The list has now whittled down to one. I shall call him ....THE D., as his first name begins with D.
I am somewhat focusing on him as he seems to be the only constant. The others are wishy washy so they're weeds atleast for now.
The D is keen on meeting and explained from the bat that he is not only looking for a physical relationship but also someone whom he gets along with and has chemistry with, which is a good sign. He is obviously not only interested in getting his 'tool' wet. ......Still, I was a little apprehensive on that, we'll wait and see what that means.
Monday, 19 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey hun...i'm so glad to see a new sb blogger!! YAY! but yeah, there are a CRAPLOAD of bad weeds out there and it can get VERY discouraging to go through this process, but there are a few who are close to the 'grail' so don't give up...if you ever need any info or anything, feel free to check out my sugar research on my blog...
ReplyDelete:)
d.sugarbaby