Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Not Ready To Meet

So THE D wants to meet up. Aaaah, he is so sweet although I don't want to be singing praises yet as I have read from you babes how they can seem so genuine and then BAM...they're frogs!  So not getting too excited yet. Anyhow he was like ' would you like to meet for coffee/ lunch/ dinner? ' aaah, how cute. 

But I am not ready to meet him yet. So I lied a little and told him  " sure, I would love to when I get back as I am currently abroad on holiday but will be back in three weeks. I would love to meet when I get back."  

 That's terrible right? lol...I know but I just am not ready to meet him yet and though I am afraid he might be scooped up by some other pot. sb...if he is still around when I get back ( not really, lol) then that says he is really interested perhaps. And it will be interesting to see if he still keeps in touch with me from across the miles...
He wrote back and said, ' ok, let me know when you do and keep in touch with me.'  I think he's turning out to be pretty decent so let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment