I got off track with the last post hence I decided to carry on documenting the horrors in another. It really bothers me when a post is never ending....hence I will make a conscious effort to keep each post as short as possible.
So horror 2 actually disappointed me a tad. See with the first horror ( previously documented), not much was invested. On the contrary, horror 2 came across intelligent, conversational, polite, mannerable, all the desirables. He even offered to take the conversation offline and sent his direct email address to create a more intimate, personal commune.
We conversed and he expressed he was looking for someone he could get to know, not a committment of sorts ( thank heavens) but something that has a connection, you know? And ofcourse that is not a bad thing. He disappeared one weekend, well he didn't really disappear, he stated he was heading out for a long planned trip. I don't know why he felt the need to 'explain' that to me, lol....as if I had asked. Hmmm, sounds like guilty conscience speaking loudly, lol....I felt he was going on some other sugar excursion...which is like not a problem with me so why try to even give a reason. Just say, you'll be away and that's it...right??
Anywho, on his return, the email came in quite promptly and he sounded quite enthused! It was along the lines of "Back from my trip, and I am looking forward to picking up where we left off. I have a lot of catching up to do at work, blah blah...but tell me a lil about yourself and let's pick up the threads. My emails from now on will be more constant"
I responded and accidentally sent the reply blank to which he replied immediately, "your reply was empty"
Excitedly, I wrote up a nice, considerate email, wishing him he had a nice time, hoping he got over his workload, blah blah all the pleasantries. When it came to the telling about myself part, I was a tad hesitant...I had spent the night thinking what to write. I hate the 'tell me about yourself' request. I decided to throw it out there and told him I was a student in my second year doing my second degree, leading the life of a single mum, divorced a few years back, grew up in the Caribbean, came to London at 16, blah blah. Just throwing it all out there like a darn fool....lmaooooooooo ( boy, you live and learn, don't ya)...ehehheehee.
I ended the email with something like " and suddenly I am overcome with a feeling that I have divulged too much, ah well...it's your turn!! " ( talk about self fulfilling prophecy..lol)
And what do you think the horror did?
Shaking my head....the horror didn't even see it fit to reply and say 'okay, thanks for that, it shall be ending here'.....lmao...not even that. I got nada...nada...nada...nada...
Hence, another lesson learnt...never divulge personal info. and life stories...Gee, what the heck was I thinking??? LOL. After approx. two weeks of what appeared to be a good connection, too much info. was all it took.
And I still wonder, was it the 'oh she has a kid' that scared him? Or was it 'oh she's a divorcee?' Or even 'Two degrees, nay, too much brains there..'....lol....guess I'll never know...but .........................................
I ask, when it comes to potential sugar daddies....... IS LESS MORE ?????????
Monday, 26 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the addiction!
ReplyDeleteI would advise you to be vague and elusive with initial correspondance and inquiries from SD Pots...Its mysterious, light, and keeps him coming back to get more info out of you. You have to find your groove within this lifestyle, and go for what you want with much confidence and finesse! Well, thats how I do it anyway!
Good Luck on your search! You are in for a roller coaster ride of big ups and downs...but the journey and adventures are what makes it so intriguing and appealing.
Cheers!
Chicago Sugar Baby
Less is more!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely less is more in the beginning. However, I'd never advise you to blatantly lie about something as it will likely come back to bite you in the a**. Just master the art of omission ;) Good luck with your search.
ReplyDeleteCSB
Sometimes lies are best. Lies, omissions, whatever. Just protect yourself and your Identity. Especially in the beginning. I say if you've been with him in person for more than a month, then you should tell him about whatever, u know?
ReplyDelete